December 28th- January 3rd

Mileage for the Year 2016

Mileage for the week 12/28- 1/3

1/3

1/2

1/1

Mileage for the Year 2015
3,563 miles

12/31
10 miles

Ran the totem route from the post office.  Felt good, but hips still tight and not great.  Super Icy too and some head winds.

12/30
10 miles

General Aerobic pace from 8:10 down to 6:22 pace.  Felt okay after the hips warmed up.

12/29
6 miles

My hips were hurting so bad from skiing yesterday.  It just shows how one dimensional I've become.  I really need to do the other things like stretching and some dynamic warm-ups, weights, etc... Otherwise, I'll barely be able to walk when I get older.

I did warm-up and decided to run an easy 6 miler on the treadmill in Girdwood.

12/28
7 miles

Easy recovery pace at AK club.  I also went XC Skate Skiing which was fun, but turned out to be a bad idea.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Anchorage, Alaska, United States
Age- 41 Occupation- Phy Ed/Athletic Director/Wrestling Coach @ South Anchorage High School

Blog Archive