May 3rd- May 9th

Mileage for the Year 2010
1245 miles


Mileage for the week 5/3- 5/9
42 miles


5/9
8 miles

Broke the new shoes out on the trails today. Jerry and I ran some sweet trail in Kincaid. It was nice to get outside and run off the pavement for a change. We kept it really easy, but still gets the heart rate up going up and down all the hills. Beautiful day out!

5/8
6 miles

Bought some new trail running shoes "Adistar Ravens", but still ran my Huffman and back route with extra loop. Legs felt a little tired.

5/7
9 miles

Ran the south loop today. Windy on the way out again, but a beautiful day. Avg. 6:30 pace. Toe feels much better.

5/6
8 miles

Ran to Dearmoun and back with extra loop. Felt pretty good. Had a nice head wind, but enjoyed the tail wind on the way back. Avg. 6:36 pace. Soreness from wrestling tourney is finally getting better.

5/5
6 miles

Had to run on the mille at school during lunch since I'm busy after school today. Felt good, but still sore.

5/4
5+ miles

Ran easy to Huffman and back. First run outside without a shirt. Felt good, but sore all over.

5/3
Off

I still can barely move without hurting from the wresting tournament on saturday. Plus, my toe hurts since I lost half of my big toe nail. Went for easy walk outside.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Anchorage, Alaska, United States
Age- 41 Occupation- Phy Ed/Athletic Director/Wrestling Coach @ South Anchorage High School

Blog Archive