August 1st- August 7th

Mileage for the Year 2011
1,925 miles


Mileage for the week 8/1- 8/7
55 miles


8/7
15 miles "Lost Lake"

OK run for me. Actually felt pretty good going up, but didn't have much spring up top. Rolled my ankle at around 9 mile mark. Ran easy for 1/2 mile until it felt better. Than on downhill section, I developed blisters again on my heals. They were painful. At least I was able to run the course again. It was a beautiful day too!

8/6
8 miles

Nice and easy. Feeling better.

8/5
10 miles

Still coughing pretty good today and feel run down and tired. But a little better than yesterday, I think. Gotta kick this bug.

8/4
10 miles

Ran my south loop today. It sucks running when you are sick.....

8/3
6 miles

Still pretty sick with a cough and feel run down. Wanted to sweat a little, so I ran real easy on the treadmill. Felt okay running.

8/2
Off

Usually I can run through being sick, but I'm exhausted. I was up most of the night with a terrible cough and I feel really run down. Probably best to take the day off. It sucks when you really want to train, plus my 10K this saturday isn't looking good now.

8/1
6 miles

Recovery pace to Huffman and back. Legs felt heavy from yesterday and I'm getting pretty sick.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Anchorage, Alaska, United States
Age- 41 Occupation- Phy Ed/Athletic Director/Wrestling Coach @ South Anchorage High School

Blog Archive