March 19th- March 25th

Mileage for the Year 2012
1031 miles


Mileage for the week 3/19- 3/25
31 miles


3/25
10 miles

Still not feeling that great, but managed to run outside from the Airport Post office to totem and back. Felt weak, but ok. Nice to run on some dry roads too. I sure hope I feel better tomorrow.

3/24
10 miles (6am/4pm)

I was feeling a little better. Decided to try and run easy. I ran at my recovery pace, but I was laboring pretty hard. Still sick....Yuck


INFLUENZA A- I got hit harder than I've ever been hit by this flu. I literally couldn't get myself out of bed for over 2 days!!! My entire body ached, constant head ache, felt like death, cold chills, sweats, nasty burning cough, etc.... No breaks either, I constantly felt horrible for over 48hrs. I wasn't very good mentally either. I just trained pretty darn good for 13 weeks and then it all came crashing down so fast. I hope I can regain my strength and fitness back soon.

3/23
NO RUNNING- FLU

3/22
NO RUNNING- FLU

3/21
NO RUNNING-FLU

3/20
NO RUNNING- FLU

3/19
10.5 miles (4.5am/6pm)

Both were easy recovery pace. I can tell I'm getting sick. Hopefully I can train easy through it.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Anchorage, Alaska, United States
Age- 41 Occupation- Phy Ed/Athletic Director/Wrestling Coach @ South Anchorage High School

Blog Archive