December 19th- December 25th

Mileage for the Year 2011
2,740 miles


Mileage for the week 12/19- 12/25
72 miles


12/25 "Christmas"
6 miles- recovery

Nice and easy today. Had a great christmas morning with the family and nice to get a little run in today too.

12/24
18 miles

Ran the 1st 13 miles outside on my Boston prep route. It was kind of fun running in the dark and the footing was okay. Was able to run on roads for a lot since traffic was light. Some sections the footing was pretty bad, like the Ski trails by service. As soon as I got home I changed and jumped on the treadmill for my last 5 miles. Progressed down to 6:15pace. Felt pretty good, but was tired at the end. Took an Ice bath as well. That hurt.

12/23
11 miles

We received about 16 inches of snow over the night and I didn't want to work hard and run through it. So, I opted for the treadmill again. Felt really good. Started at 7:30 pace and progressed down to 6:49 pace.

12/22
10 miles (6am/4pm)

Easy recovery runs on the treadmill.

12/21
13 miles

Ran my Boston prep route. Very slick out but the ice bugs did the trick. Good effort and felt pretty good. Tired toward the end though.

12/20
8 miles (10x100m striders)

Ran on the treadmill after practice because of glare ice outside.

12/19
6 miles- recovery

Ran in my new "Ice bugs". Pure slick ice everywhere. Shoes worked good, but had to be careful. Nice to get some fresh air though.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Anchorage, Alaska, United States
Age- 41 Occupation- Phy Ed/Athletic Director/Wrestling Coach @ South Anchorage High School

Blog Archive