October 15th- October 21st

Mileage for the Year 2012
3,052 miles

Mileage for the week 10/15- 10/21
48 miles

10/21
10 miles

Can't believe how many days in a row it has been sunny.  Still chilly 28 degrees though.  Ran my South loop and felt pretty good.

10/20
6 miles

Love running in the sun even though it was only 27 degrees out.  Felt good and kept it aerobic pace.

10/19
6 miles

Just keeping them easy runs for awhile.  Cold but sunny out still.  Ran to Huffman and back.

10/18
8 miles

Ran to Dearmoun and back.  Sun was out, but cold.  I felt good.  Looking forward to the weekend.

10/17
6 miles

Kept it at a super easy pace today.  I felt really good, but I can tell I'm just tired from work lately.

10/16
6 miles

Ran to huffman and back again.  It was cold!!!! I think the days of wearing shorts outside may be done.

10/15
6 miles

Ran to Huffman and back.  Definitely getting colder outside. I believe it was 37 degrees and a little windy.  Felt pretty good though.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Anchorage, Alaska, United States
Age- 41 Occupation- Phy Ed/Athletic Director/Wrestling Coach @ South Anchorage High School

Blog Archive