October 1st- October 7th

Mileage for the Year 2012
2,960 miles

Mileage for the week 10/1- 10/7
17 miles

10/7
6 miles

Nice and easy today.  I felt really good, but wanted to play it safe with my Anterior Tibia. Could feel a little tightness towards the end.

10/6
Off

10/5
Off

10/4
Off

10/3
5 miles

Super  easy on the treadmill.  Experiencing pain like shin splints on my right anterior tibia muscle.  Feel a creaky feeling when I plantar and dorsi flex.  Probably should play it safe and take some time off.

10/2
6 miles

Ran to Huffman and back at General Aerobic pace.  Felt pretty good.  I also drilled a little with my son at open mat after school.

10/1
Off

No running today, but I lifted my back and biceps and wrestled during open mats.  My conditioning feels okay while I wrestle, but I have lost so much upper body strength and my rhythm is off. It'll come the more I wrestle this season.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Anchorage, Alaska, United States
Age- 41 Occupation- Phy Ed/Athletic Director/Wrestling Coach @ South Anchorage High School

Blog Archive