September 24th- September 30th

Mileage for the Year 2012
2,943 miles

Mileage for the week 9/24- 9/30
44 miles

9/30
10 miles

32 degrees this morning, but the sun came out and it was beautiful fall day.  First double digit run since Equinox and I felt pretty good.  Ran a little faster today and averaged 6:30 pace. Last mile was 5:56.

9/29
8 miles

Snowed today!!!  It was actually nice to get outside in run while the snow was coming down.  I doubt it'll stay for long, but its getting close to that time of year. Felt pretty good.

9/28
6 miles

Raining pretty good after school.  Decided to run easy on the treadmill at home.  Felt good. Tired.  I'm glad it's the weekend.

9/27
6 miles

Ran to Huffman and back.  Lifted again today, so my upper body has felt tired and big while I'm running.  Nice to get out and run in the cooler weather though.

9/26
8 miles

A General Aerobic pace effort to Dearmoun and back.  Cool outside, but felt good.  Lifted weights again today and I'm still a little sore from wrestling on Monday.

9/25
6 miles

Easy run to Huffman and back.  Upper body was tired from lifting weight the last 2 days too.

9/24
Off

Wrestled today for the 1st time in LONG time.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Anchorage, Alaska, United States
Age- 41 Occupation- Phy Ed/Athletic Director/Wrestling Coach @ South Anchorage High School

Blog Archive