October 8th- October 14th

Mileage for the Year 2012
3,004 miles

Mileage for the week 10/8- 10/14
44 miles

10/14
10 miles

Kept it easy and progressed down to 6 minute pace towards the end.  I felt great!  I surpassed the 3,000 mile mark today and it feels good that I've had a great year of running.  Not sure what the future will bring but I'm going to have some big goals for next year!

10/13
8+ miles

Had a great run today. Wanted to run for an hour easy.  I felt really good and was down to 6:40ish pace towards the end.

10/12
6 miles

Kept it at easy recovery pace today.  Felt pretty good, but tired.  So glad the weekend is here!

10/11
8 miles

Another beautiful day out.  Gotta get out and run during this weather.  Ran at a pretty good clip today 6:30 pace.

10/10
6 miles

Another beautiful day and I ran to Huffman and back again.  I lifted pretty hard today and I can sure feel it in my arms.

10/9
6 miles

Sunny out, so I ran to Huffman and back.

10/8
Off

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Anchorage, Alaska, United States
Age- 41 Occupation- Phy Ed/Athletic Director/Wrestling Coach @ South Anchorage High School

Blog Archive