October 13th- October 19th

Mileage for the Year 2014
3,318 miles

Mileage for the week 10/13- 10/19
18 miles

10/19
5 miles

Ran with Jerry Ross at Hilltop Ski area this morning.  It felt reallly good to be outside this brisk cold morning.  Good to connect with nature.  We kept it really easy and I felt pretty good once I was warmed up.

10/18
6 miles

Reay easy pace to Huffman and back.  Feels so good to be running.  Amazing fall we have been having.  Went on a nice Hike in the evening up by Near Point too.

10/17
7 miles

Nice to get the legs moving a little again.  I ran the coastal trail and the weather is still so nice!  I felt really good, but knew I need to recover for a couple weeks and keep things easy.

10/16
Off

10/15
Off

10/14
Off

10/13
Off

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Anchorage, Alaska, United States
Age- 41 Occupation- Phy Ed/Athletic Director/Wrestling Coach @ South Anchorage High School

Blog Archive