October 27th- November 2nd

Mileage for the Year 2014
3,412 miles

Mileage for the week 10/27- 11/2
52 miles

11/2
8 miles

Zach wanted to go lift weights today up at South, so I just decided to get my run done on the treadmill at South.  I felt great running.  Started at 7:30 pace and progressed down to 5:40 pace.

11/1
9+ miles

Ran my awesome new loop at Kincaid again. Felt really good and threw in some strides at the end on the road.  Nice getting outside!

10/31
7 miles

I'm pretty proud of myself running every single day before work this week.  It'll keep me in somewhat good shape and sane for the most part.  Felt good running, but a little tired from staying up late last night.

10/30
7 miles

Another easy 7 before work today.  Felt good and even picked it up for the last mile sub 6.

10/29
7 miles

Another good run before work.  Felt good.  If I can just keep these easy runs going through most of the wrestling season, I'll be happy.  1st day of Official Wrestlilng practice today!!!!!!

10/28
7 miles

I felt really good this morning.  I've been starting at 7:30 pace and progressing down to 6:30 pace.  Just gonna do some easy running for awhile.

10/27
7 miles

I was able to motivate myself to get up early and run before school at South.  It really isn't that hard to get out and do this since wrestling is about to begin and will really be the only time I can run.  It felt good.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Anchorage, Alaska, United States
Age- 41 Occupation- Phy Ed/Athletic Director/Wrestling Coach @ South Anchorage High School

Blog Archive