February 16th- February 22nd

Mileage for the Year 2015
357 miles

Mileage for the week 2/16- 2/22
71 miles

2/22
16 mies

I was thinking that the roads would be good on the Totem route, but I was wrong.  Super icy in stretches and almost had to walk or shuffle feet.  There were some longer stretches where I could open it up a bit.  It was nice to just be outside though.

2/21
7 miles

Worked at Skinny mini today until 5, so I just decided to swing off at the AK club and run an easy 7 miles at recovery pace.  Felt good.

2/20
10 miles

Ran the Totem run from the post office.  Felt good and was very nice to get outside.  Kept it easy from 7:10 pace to 6:30 pace.

2/19
10 miles (6am/4pm)

Nice and easy this morning.  Felt good to run at recovery pace to music.  After work I decided to run another easy 4 and stretch in the sauna.

2/18
13 miles

Parent Teacher Conferences until 7pm today, so I decide to get up at 4:30am and get this done before school.  Started at 7:30 pace and progressed down to 5:52 pace.  Felt pretty goood and nice to have done early.

2/17
8+ miles ( 8 x 20 sec. strides)

General Aerobic pace and I felt pretty good this morning.  Going to be a long day though with my first day back at Skinny Raven after work.

2/16
7 miles

Started at 7:30 pace and progressed down to 6:30 pace at the Ak Club.  Looking forward to some training!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Anchorage, Alaska, United States
Age- 41 Occupation- Phy Ed/Athletic Director/Wrestling Coach @ South Anchorage High School

Blog Archive