February 9th- February 15th

Mileage for the Year 2015
286 miles

Mileage for the week 2/9- 2/15
62 miles

2/15
6 miles

Kept it easy at the AK club today. After yesterday's run I knew I needed to recover, but I was suprised my body (legs) didn't feel all beat up today.

2/14
16 miles

Ran with Jerry Ross, Jim McDonugh, and Jeff Young this morning.  I was planning on just 10-12, but felt like helping Jeff with his workout so he didn't have to do it solo.  First hour was easy (7:00-7:10 pace) then we did 15 min of 6:40 pace, then 20 min. of 6:30 pace and that's when I had enough and backed off and kind of death marched the last mile.  Longest run since my marathon in October.  Ran a little harder then I was prepared for (no gu or water),  but I need to start somewhere.

2/13
7 miles

I ate way too much at Bears Tooth last night and kind of felt heavy running.  Started at 7:30 pace and progressed down to 6:15 pace before school.  Looking forward to a 3 day weekend and some runs outside.

2/12
11 miles (6am/5pm)

Both runs were at an easy recovery pace.  Felt pretty good.  I just want to keep things easy for another week before I officially start training.

2/11
8+ miles (1 hr. 13min)

Awesome trail run out in Kincaid. Felt good to get outside and fun to run single track again.  Good effort.

2/10
7 miles

Felt good after school at the AK club.  Started at 7:30 pace and progressed down to 6:15 pace.

2/9
7 miles

Easy pace at the AK club in the evening.  Felt ok but HOT and tired.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Anchorage, Alaska, United States
Age- 41 Occupation- Phy Ed/Athletic Director/Wrestling Coach @ South Anchorage High School

Blog Archive