March 23rd- March 29th

Mileage for the Year 2015
764 miles

Mileage for the week 3/23- 3/29
94 miles

3/29
21 miles

Real good run this morning.  I woke up congested and still blowing yellowish snot.  More than an annoyance than anything, but a little tired still.

Ran with Jeff, Anna, and Ryan.  Did an easy 4 mile warm-up and then did 16 straight miles at 6:30 pace or faster.  Felt pretty darn good and helped Anna pace for Marathon pace miles.  We ran totem once and then around Lake Hood area.  Beautiful day for a run. Just over a mile cool down.

3/28
6 miles

Easy run at the AK club before work.  Woke up really congested again and it's starting to get old.  Need it to go away soon.  Felt good running.

3/27
16 miles (5am/11pm)

Tired this morning and my runny nose kind of came back.  Felt okay running before work, but was dragging most of the day.

Ran my South loop with extra and I was kind of dreading it because I felt tired.  Once I got warmed up after a couple miles I started to feel strong and it felt good.  Excited to finally have a run like that. Started at 7:25 pace and progressed to 6:20 pace.

3/26
12 miles (7am/5pm)

Both runs today were at an easy recovery pace.  A little tired this morning, but warmed up after a couple miles.

3/25
18 miles (5am/13pm)

Easy 5 miler before work at recovery pace.  Felt good.

Ran my Boston prep route after work today.  Nice to run outside, but there was a pretty good cold head wind on parts of run.  Legs also felt kind of tired and so did I.  Nice to run up Huffman hill again:)

3/24
15 miles (10am/5pm)

Ran General Aerobic pace before work.  Started at 7:30 pace and progressed down to 6:30 pace.  I felt ok, but a little winded still.

Easy recovery pace after work.  Felt good and took a sauna and stretched after words.

3/23
6 miles

Decided to give it a go this afternoon.  Took a sick day from school to help get some rest.  I ran super easy and I felt ok.  Ran to Huffman and back.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Anchorage, Alaska, United States
Age- 41 Occupation- Phy Ed/Athletic Director/Wrestling Coach @ South Anchorage High School

Blog Archive