February 15th- February 21st

Mileage for the Year 2010
583 miles


Mileage for the week 2/15- 2/21
76 miles



2/21
16 miles

Felt awesome today. I ran the hilly Boston route and then finished up with 4 on the treadmill. I was right around 6 min. pace at the end. I've got a big mileage week coming up and I'm going to be super busy. Time management will be huge.

2/20
8 miles (10 x 100m striders)

8 miles on the treadmill this morning before wrestling practice. Still yucky outside.

2/19
15 miles (11am/4pm)

Good run today in the am. I progressively got faster during the run and finished it around 6:24 pace. Ran on the mille because the temps are above 40 and it was a mess outside. Easy 4 recovery after wrestling. Feeling great during this cut back week.

2/18
10 miles- recovery (6am/4pm)

A couple of easy recovery runs on the treadmill. Wasn't planning on doing the 2nd run today, but the wrestling meet got finished early.

2/17
8 miles (5 X 800m @ 5K pace w/ 90sec. rest)

It was nice to go a little faster for a change. Felt really strong and comfortable for 5K pace. Ran at the dome.

3 mile warm-up
5 X 800m w/ 90sec. rest
2.5 mile cool down.

2/16
9 miles- General Aerobic

Had to get up at 5am to get my run in today. Busy after school. It's tough to get started, but I felt pretty good. Nice to have it done early.

2/15
10 miles- recovery pace (6am/4pm)

A couple of super easy slow paced runs today. Felt great in the pm run. These recovery runs are better than complete rest. I like it.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Anchorage, Alaska, United States
Age- 41 Occupation- Phy Ed/Athletic Director/Wrestling Coach @ South Anchorage High School

Blog Archive