February 1st- February 7th

Mileage for the Year 2010
417 miles


Mileage for the week 2/1- 2/7
84 miles


2/7
22 miles

Even though I'm sick, I still managed my long run. Started at the dome and headed out to the totem run. When I got back to the dome, I put on some shorts and did 5 more miles. (6:44, 6:20, 6:07, 5:56, 5:56). I could tell I was a little run down from this cold. Glad I did it though.

2/6
8 miles- recovery

Was at the Houston Jr. High wrestling tournament all day. I'm also very sick, but still managed to run an easy 8 on the mille.

2/5
12 miles (6 @ Tempo pace. 5:46, 5:44, 5:42, 5:39, 5:36, 5:36)

Solid workout today. It was done on the treadmill, so maybe an easier effort, but I felt really strong and comfortable the whole time. I'm definetly getting in better shape.

3 mile warm-up
6 miles @ tempo
3 mile cool down.


2/4
6 miles- recovery

Nice and easy on the treadmill. Wanted to double today, but wrestling meet got in the way.

2/3
11 miles- recovery (6am/5pm)

A couple of easy recovery runs today. First 6 was done on the treadmill. The last 5 was done after wrestling practice at the dome. Kept it nice and easy and forced myself to run slow when I felt good.

2/2
15 miles

Great run today. Ran the hilly Boston route and finished with 3 on the treadmill. Starting to get fit, I felt recovered pretty fast after run. A couple of easy days coming up and then a nice 6 mile tempo run planned for friday.

2/1
10 miles (6am/4pm)

A couple of easy recovery pace runs on the treadmill. Nice and easy. Felt effortless.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Anchorage, Alaska, United States
Age- 41 Occupation- Phy Ed/Athletic Director/Wrestling Coach @ South Anchorage High School

Blog Archive