February 8th- February 14th

Mileage for the Year 2010
507 miles


Mileage for the week 2/8- 2/14
90 miles


2/14
18 miles (12 @ Marathon pace)

3 mile warm-up
12 miles at MP (First 7 @ 5:52, last 5 @ 5:49)
3 mile cool-down

Had a quality workout today and I'm excited at my fitness level right now. Felt good with the pace and would've picked it up a little the last few miles, but was fighting a little side ache. Felt good and under control.

2/13
9 miles (8 X 100m Striders)

Ran an easy 9 miles at recovery pace with some striders thrown in. Felt great. Anxious for tomorrow's workout. I want to see what kind of shape I'm in.

2/12
17 miles (13am/4pm)

Great run today. Ran my hilly Boston route and added a mile at the end. I ran Huffman hill hard and was running at a good clip the 2nd half of run. I'm feeling pretty strong. 4 easy recovery miles in the evening.

2/11
6 miles- recovery

Was able to just get one run in today at an easy pace. Had a wrestling meet in the evening.

2/10
10 miles- recovery (6am/4pm)

Another couple of easy recovery paced miles on the treadmill.

2/9
20 miles (15am/5pm)

First workout today went good. I did the first 8 miles outside and finished up on the treadmill. Progressively got faster and my last mile was at 6:35 pace. Did the last workout on the mille after practice. Kept it at an easy recover pace.

2/8
10 miles- recovery (6am/4pm)

Still sick, but managed a couple of super easy runs today.

1 comment:

JeromeRoss said...

You are a machine Tom: Keep up the awesome running! When is the next Arctic Valley Run?

About Me

My photo
Anchorage, Alaska, United States
Age- 41 Occupation- Phy Ed/Athletic Director/Wrestling Coach @ South Anchorage High School

Blog Archive