February 22nd- February 28th

Mileage for the year 2010
663 miles


Mileage for the week 2/22- 2/28
80 miles


2/28
24 miles

Drove back from fairbanks today after a long weekend. My run went great though. I ran the first 12 on my hilly boston route and the last 12 on the treadmill. I progressively got faster and my last few miles were 5:52 pace. Felt great running though, but tired from the whole week.

2/27
8 miles

Ran at the AK club in Fairbanks.

2/26
12 miles (6 @ Tempo- 5:42, 5:39, 5:36, 5:33, 5:30, 5:30)

3 mile warm-up
6 @ tempo
2 mile cool down

Had to squeeze it in at the AK club in fairbanks. I felt strong, but feeling a little overwhelmed from the busy week.

2/25
Off

Broke my 60 consecutive days of running streak. I didn't want too, but really had no choice. A late night from the city wrestling tournament the night before. Had to work 1/2 day and then drove to fairbanks to make weigh-ins at 6:30pm. Took the kids out to eat and had to get to bed to get everyone ready for touranment. In the big scheme of things, it doesn't hurt my training at all. Probably good to rest anyway. Workouts are more important than just runs anyways.

2/24
15 miles

Had a great run today. Ran my Boston loop again and added 3 on the treadmill to make 15 miles. I'm getting strong with the hills by running this loop as much as I can before Boston. My junior high wrestling team did an outstanding job today winning the City Championship in Anchorage!!!

2/23
10 miles- recovery pace (6am/4pm)

Ran at lunch again and then at 8:45pm because the city tournament day 1 finished at 8pm. Very tired. Gotta be tough this week.

2/22
10 miles- recovery pace (6am/4pm)

Tried out the new treadmill at school at lunch and it worked good. Wasn't able to get my 2nd run in until 7:30pm because of Jr. High seeding meeting.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Anchorage, Alaska, United States
Age- 41 Occupation- Phy Ed/Athletic Director/Wrestling Coach @ South Anchorage High School

Blog Archive