July 19th- July 25th

Mileage for the Year 2010
1957 miles


Mileage for the week 7/19- 7/25
100 miles


7/25
20 miles

Pouring rain today the entire run. It got to me after awhile. Shirt and shoes felt like 20lbs. each. Good run though. I ran from the dome to totem and back. Average pace for run was 6:35pace. Getting fit!

7/24
11+ miles (6am/5+pm)

A couple of easy recovery miles today. I was a little worried yesterday because my upper right calf has some tightness and pain, but both runs went good today and no pain. Ran to Huffman and back with extra loop in the morning and then just to Huffman and back in the evening. If I run 20 miles tomorrow I'll have my first 100 mile week in my life!

7/23
17 miles (13am/4pm)

Ran with Jerry this morning at 8am. We ran on the coastal trail and totem road. Progressively got faster. Good pace and averaged about 6:25 pace for the run, but were much faster the last few miles. Ran an easy 4 on the treadmill in the afternoon.

7/22
11+ miles (6am/5+pm)

A couple of easy recovery paced runs. Morning run on the treadmill at 7:30 pace and evening run to Huffman and back at closer to 7:05 pace.

7/21
20+ miles (15am/5+pm)

Quality day. I was running easy on my medium distance run on my Boston prep route with 3 added miles, but still managed 6:30 pace. I did pick it up towards the end, but felt really good. Nice and easy to Huffman and back for recovery pace in the evening. Getting that mileage up, but making sure I'm doing it right.

7/20
10 miles (5 @ Tempo Pace: 5:52, 5:46, 5:42, 5:39, 5:36)

Ran at home on the mille. Wanted to know what pace was. Progressive Tempo and it really felt pretty easy. Probably at true tempo pace, since I could've done this for an hour. Nice workout to bank.

7/19
11 miles (6am/5+pm)

A couple of easy recovery pace runs. My legs felt pretty good today, but I could still tell they were tired. Looking forward to tempo pace tomorrow. Good day!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Anchorage, Alaska, United States
Age- 41 Occupation- Phy Ed/Athletic Director/Wrestling Coach @ South Anchorage High School

Blog Archive