July 26th- August 1st

Mileage for the Year 2010
2059 miles


Mileage for the week 7/26- 8/1
102 miles


8/1
16 miles (lost Lake)

Had a good run today. Ran straight through in 1:51. Good effort up and up top. Didn't push it too hard going down. Had a good group to run with too. J Ross, Brent Knight, Ryan Hanley, Monica Ross, Mandy Vincent-Lang, and Andrew Richie and his Dad. Took a nice cold ice dip in Primose Lake. Great Day!

7/31
12+ miles (7+am w/ 6x100m striders & 5+pm)

Both runs were recovery paced and legs felt tired. Dearmoun and back in the morning. Huffman and back in the evening.

7/30
17 miles (12am w/ 6@Tempo & 5+pm)

3 mile warm up
6 miles @ Tempo (5:40, 5:40, 5:37,5:36, 5:34, 5:30)
3 mile cool down

Solid workout today. Ran tempo on Hanshew track. Felt stronger the longer I ran. Kept myself relaxed and kept form. Easy recovery pace run to Huffman and back in evening.

7/29
11+ miles (6am/5+pm)

Recovery pace on the treadmill in the morning. Felt really good. Ran to Huffman and back in the evening. Legs feeling really good. I think I'm adapting to the higher mileage.

7/28
20+ miles (15am/5+pm)

Ran my Boston prep route today and added a 3 mile loop by my house. Kept it pretty easy, but ran hard up Huffman hill in sub 7. I averaged about 6:35 pace for run. Nice and easy recovery run to Huffman and back in the evening.


7/27
15+ miles (10am w/8 x 100m striders & 5+pm)

Nice General Aerobic pace run in the morning. I ran the south loop with an extra mile to get my ten. The striders felt good too. Felt good to get a quicker turnover. Love running. Easy recovery pace run in the afternoon to Huffman and back.

7/26
10 miles (6am/4pm)

Heavy rain all day. I ran nice and easy on the treadmill. Both runs at recovery pace. Feel pretty good after 100 mile week. The rain can go away though.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Anchorage, Alaska, United States
Age- 41 Occupation- Phy Ed/Athletic Director/Wrestling Coach @ South Anchorage High School

Blog Archive