October 3rd- October 9th

Mileage for the year 2011
2,408 miles


Mileage for the week 10/3- 10/9
50 miles


10/9
12 miles

Beautiful out today, but cool. Frost on the ground, but not a cloud in the sky. I ran my 12 mile Boston Prep route. It was the longest I've run since the Equinox Marathon. Felt okay, but my hamstrings are still tight from the short sprints on tuesday. I averaged 6:44 pace for the run.

10/8
8 miles

Bought some new shoes today at Skinny Raven! Purchased the Adidias Ride. Decided to run from the store down to the coastal trail. 4 miles out and 4 miles back. A beautiful cool fall day!

10/7
6 miles

Another easy pace run. Hamstrings are tight from the sprints yesterday. Tired from the long work week. Need to rest up this weekend.

10/6
5 miles

Only had time for 5 miles today. Then I did some ladders, short sprints, and a plate workout after school.

10/5
6 miles

Super easy pace. Felt great.

10/4
6 miles

Ran Chester creek with Jerry. Another sunny day in Anchorage. Jerry is running Chicago on Sunday trying to qualify for the trials. It's been fun and motivating to see Jerry going after his goal.

10/3
7.5 miles

General Aerobic pace. I ran to Dearmoun and back. Beautiful sunny day today. I also felt really good. Averaged 6:23 pace for entire run. Perfect running weather.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Anchorage, Alaska, United States
Age- 41 Occupation- Phy Ed/Athletic Director/Wrestling Coach @ South Anchorage High School

Blog Archive