April 23rd- April 29th

Mileage for the Year 2012
1,285 miles

Mileage for the week 4/23- 4/29
40 miles

4/29
12 miles

First double digit run since Boston.  I took it easy and it felt good to run a little longer today.  I'm probably going to keep it easy for 1 more week, to make sure I'm fully recovered from the Marathon.

4/28
Off- worked at our wrestling tournament all day.

4/27
5.5 miles

Wow!  Great weather.  Nice and easy effort to Huffman and back.  Very busy though.  Had to set up our freestyle tournament that our club is hotsting this weekend.  Tired.

4/26
8 miles

Another great day outside.  I tried to keep it easy the best I could, but it's hard sometimes when you feel good.  I realize I can't run hard everyday and recovery days are very important.

4/25
8 miles

An awesome day outside!  Ran shirtless for the first time all year (besides Hawaii).  I also decided to run a little faster today.  General Aerobice plus 5-6 striders.  I felt pretty darn good.  My last mile was sub 6 and it felt easy.

4/24
Off

I got really busy with our Mr. South competition at school.  Plus, good idea to give the legs another easy rest day.  No need to get back at it too soon.

4/23
5.5 miles

Very nice outside again today.  Feels good to be finally running outside with shorts on.  Kept it easy, but a little faster than I have the last few days.  Legs feeling a lot better.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Anchorage, Alaska, United States
Age- 41 Occupation- Phy Ed/Athletic Director/Wrestling Coach @ South Anchorage High School

Blog Archive