April 30th- May 6th

Mileage for the Year 2012
1,303 miles

Mileage for the week 4/30- 5/6
18 miles

5/6
Off

Went fishing in Whittier with some friends.  No chance to run.  I left home at 7am and returned at 9pm.  Even though I just took 4 days off, it was probably a good thing.  Now I know for sure I'm fully recovered from Boston. Time to get after it again.

5/5
Off

State Freestyle Wrestling Tournament all Day!  7am- 10pm.

5/4
Off

Decided to stay home from work too.  Really congested.

5/3
Off

Dodgeball Tournament at school.  I officiated over 100 games in 3 straight hours.  Exhausted and sick.

5/2
6 miles

Officially have a cold.  Chest burns a little and congested.  Just kept it super easy today on the treadmill.  I guess if I'm going to have a cold, its good timing.  It'll force me to take it easy one more week.

5/1
6 miles

Easy recovery pace again.  I'm coming down with a cold.  Yuck...

4/30
5.5 miles

Just an easy recovery pace run to Huffman and back.  Loving the sun being out.  Felt good too.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Anchorage, Alaska, United States
Age- 41 Occupation- Phy Ed/Athletic Director/Wrestling Coach @ South Anchorage High School

Blog Archive