May 7th- May 13th

Mileage for the Year 2012
1,370 miles

Mileage for the week 5/7- 5/13
67 miles

5/13
16 miles- long run

Ran my boston prep route and the elmore extention.  I started at 7:10 pace and progressed down to sub 6 the last couple miles.  I felt pretty good running, but still have this annoying cold.  Plus, its still cold here.  42 degrees when I started at 12:30pm.  One more week of school!

5/12
7 miles- recovery

Still congested, but was able to get over 10 hrs. of sleep last night.  Felt good running.

5/11
12 miles- medium distance

Ran my boston prep route again today.  Cold and windy today.  Pretty good head wind for the 1st 5 miles.  Still fighting this stupid cold.  Been coughing at night and really congested still.  It's been 10 days too!  I didn't feel very good during work today, but felt pretty good while running.  Gonna focus on getting some good sleep this weekend!!!

5/10
6 miles- recovery

Took an easy recovery pace run today.  Gonna start getting my mileage up again, so I need to make sure to run these easy.

5/9
12 miles-medium distance

Had a good run today. Ran my boston prep route and averaged around 6:38 pace.  Graduation for our senior class today, so we were able to get out of school early.  Nice to be able to fit this run in before graduation started at 2pm.

5/8
8 miles w/ 8x100m striders

Beautiful sunny day.  I felt pretty good, but a little congested still.  Threw in some striders at the end.  Good run today.

5/7
6+ miles

Finally got out to run after school today.  I felt really good.  I can tell the sickness I just had is just about gone.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Anchorage, Alaska, United States
Age- 41 Occupation- Phy Ed/Athletic Director/Wrestling Coach @ South Anchorage High School

Blog Archive