October 7th- October 13th

Mileage for the Year 2013
2,629 miles

Mileage for the week 10/7- 10/13
61 miles

10/13
10 miles

I was able to sleep in a little till 7:30am.  I was also able to make breakfast and have some coffee while watching a little tv before I had to drop taelynn off at dance.  I ran my south loop in the rain and I kept it easy, but felt really good today.  Nice to get outside and just run easy.

10/12
13 miles

Great run this morning.  Woke up early and was out the door by 7:45am and it was still dark.  I love running when the sun is just starting to come up.  Started off easy, but was around 6:10 pace toward the end.  Nice to get the run done before work too.

10/11
7 miles

Easy pace after our IN-SERVICE day at work.  Turned out to be pretty nice outside.  Ran to Huffman and back and added another mile, because it felt so good to be outside and running.

10/10
10 miles

Decided I'd run 10 miles on 10/10!  Ran my south loop today right after work.  It was cool with light rain, but I felt pretty good.  Upper body felt a little heavy and my arms were tired.  Averaged 6:43 pace for the run.  Nice to be outside though.

10/9
7 miles

Started at 7:30 pace and progressed down to 6:30 pace.  Kept it easy and felt great.

10/8
7 miles

Raining and blowing 70+ mph outside this morning. Ran on the treadmill before work. Felt good to get it done.

10/7
7 miles

Nice run before work this morning.  I'm really enjoying these morning runs in the dark!  Felt pretty good too.  I did some lifting and my leg routine as well.


No comments:

About Me

My photo
Anchorage, Alaska, United States
Age- 41 Occupation- Phy Ed/Athletic Director/Wrestling Coach @ South Anchorage High School

Blog Archive