October 28th- November 3rd

Mileage for the Year 2013
2,808 miles

Mileage for the week 10/28- 11/3
64 miles

11/3
13 miles

I love when the clock Fall back.  An extra hour to the day!  Had a great run today.  Ran in my shorts again!!  Ran my boston prep route.  Started at 7:20 pace and progressed down to 6:10 pace.  I had a pretty solid week considering wrestling started.  Gotta keep it going until I officially get dialed into Boston training.

11/2
11 miles

Another day running in shorts.  Ran my south loop with extra.  Felt great running.  I'm in pretty good shape right now considering not doing many workouts.

11/1
7 miles

Running in shorts in November!!!! Loving this weather. Got it done again after wrestling practice tonight. Ran to Huffman and back and added some extra. Felt good.  Glad the work week is done.

10/31
10 miles

Another great wrestling practice today.  I had to wait until after 6pm again to run, but I felt really good. I ran my south loop mostly in the dark.  Lots of trick or treaters out too.  It's not ideal running after a long day, but I gotta suck it up and I'm glad when I'm out there doing it.

10/30
6 miles

First day of wrestling today and it went good.  Kids seem motivated and ready to put in some work.  I had to wait until 6:30p to get my run in. I felt really good running though.  Kept it easy.  Still warm outside (40 degrees) and I ran in my shorts and it's almost November!

10/29
10 miles

Wow!  50 degrees and sunny today.  Almost November and I'm running in shorts.  Had a great run today too.  Ran my south loop.  Started at 7:20 pace and progressed down to 5:44 pace my last mile.  I felt really good. Wrestling starts tomorrow!!!!!!

10/28
7 miles

Nice and easy today after work.  Felt really good running and wanted to run longer.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Anchorage, Alaska, United States
Age- 41 Occupation- Phy Ed/Athletic Director/Wrestling Coach @ South Anchorage High School

Blog Archive