September 30th- October 6th

Mileage for the Year 2013
2,568 miles

Mileage for the week 9/30- 10/6
54 miles

10/6
8 miles

Another easy pace to Dearmoun and back.  Nice cool fall morning.  Leaves were falling and it was peaceful.  Felt really good too.

10/5
6 miles

An easy pace to Huffman and back. Loving this fall.  I also did my 1st ever HOT YOGA session.  I really enjoyed it.  It was very challenging though.  I want to add something to my running with this yoga.  Hope to gain some core strength and flexibility.  Looking forward to next session.

10/4
13 miles

Ran my Boston prep route today after work.  It was so BEAUTIFUL out today.  Sunny and warm.  I have to enjoy these days while I can. Started at 7:25 pace and progressed down to 6:15 pace.  Averaged 6:38 pace for the entire run.  My right hip flexor was way better than yesterday!  Looking forward to the weekend.

10/3
8 miles

Ran to Dearmoun and back after work today.  My right hip flexor wasn't very happy during the day and during my run.  I usually can run through it and after it warms up it feels good.  It got better, but still an annoying pain during the run.  Need to pay attention to it.

10/2
7 miles

Easy 7 on the mille today.  Felt pretty good.  My right hip flexor was a little tight, but after an easy mile it warmed up.  I foamed rolled for awhile after today too.

10/1
6 miles

Sucked it up and got it done during lunch today.  Kept it easy!  Did my leg exercises too.

9/30
6 miles

Another awesome and beautiful fall day in Anchorage.  I was able to get out on the hillside trails by Service and run easy.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Anchorage, Alaska, United States
Age- 41 Occupation- Phy Ed/Athletic Director/Wrestling Coach @ South Anchorage High School

Blog Archive