September 23rd- September 29th

Mileage for the Year 2013
2514 miles

Mileage for the week 9/23- 9/29
56 miles

9/29
12 miles

Ran my Boston prep route this morning. I've really enjoyed these mornings lately.  The fall is such a great time to be a runner!  I felt good and averaged 6:45 pace for entire run.  Started at 7:30 pace and progressed down to 6:20 pace.

9/28
10 miles

Beautiful Morning!!!!! Took off right when the sun was about to come up over the mountains.  Good run on my South loop.  Averaged 6:48 pace for entire run.  Nice to run in the mornings and get some sleep.  Went to my daughters XC race afterwards. I love that little girl!  She did great!

9/27
7 miles

Finally was able to run to school this morning because it wasn't pouring down rain!  I was really sore when I woke up from wrestling last night. It took me a couple of miles to loosen up, but I felt pretty good.  I really enjoy these early mornings in the dark.  Something about the cool air and being dedicated to wake up and run.

9/26
7 miles

Pouring rain again this morning, so ran before school on the mille.  Felt good.

9/25
7 miles

I woke up and wanted to run to school this morning, but it was pouring hard outside.  So, I opted to run in the afternoon.  I felt really good running today. Started easy, but progressed down to 6:15 pace and my knee felt perfectly fine. I'm pumped with this news.  Still gonna keep things easy though.

9/24
7 miles

Another easy pace run before work this morning.  I'm pretty sore from wrestling last night, but my knee still doesn't hurt at all!!!!!! Gonna keep it easy again all week, before I do a longer run or attempt any kind of workout.

9/23
6 miles

Nice and easy before school today on the treadmill. I can't believe it was snowing outside this morning.  I didn't feel any pain or even tightness in my knee today:)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Anchorage, Alaska, United States
Age- 41 Occupation- Phy Ed/Athletic Director/Wrestling Coach @ South Anchorage High School

Blog Archive