September 16th- September 22nd

Mileage for the Year 2013
2458 miles

Mileage for the week 9/16- 9/22
56 miles

9/22
6 miles

I ran with Jerry Ross from his house on chester creek trail.  Started off easy and progressed down to probably 6:30 pace.  Felt really good.  Getting cold in the morning, but so NICE to be outside in it.

9/21
10 miles

It was cold this morning!  I believe it was 29 degrees when I took off.  Need to remember to dress for the weather.  Felt okay this morning and averaged about 6:45 pace.  Need to start eating better.  I feel heavy!  Nice to have the run done before work.

9/20
13 miles (7am/6pm)

Ran to work this morning again.  It's always a slow start, but I like the cold crisp air and running in the dark.  It's also a great way to start the day.  I felt pretty good too after I warmed up.  Easy pace again.

After work today I met Wes Tibbetts again and we ran the trails from Service.  Beautiful day and I feel lucky to be a runner.  Easy pace.

9/19
7 miles

Pouring down rain this morning, so I ran on the treadmill before school again.  Felt really good, but kept it pretty easy again.

9/18
7 miles

Ran to work this morning.  Felt pretty good, but still a little tightness in left knee?  I haven't run in the dark for a long time. Kept it easy again.

9/17
7 miles

Felt really good today.  Started at 7:30 pace and progressed to 6:30 pace.  Before work again.  Nice way to wake up.

9/16
6 miles

Easy before work today.  Felt good.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Anchorage, Alaska, United States
Age- 41 Occupation- Phy Ed/Athletic Director/Wrestling Coach @ South Anchorage High School

Blog Archive