September 9th- September 15th

Mileage for the Year 2013
2,402 miles

Mileage for the week 9/9- 9/15
50 miles

9/15
9 miles

Ran to Dearmoun and back and added an extra mile. Another beautiful and sunny day!!!! Love being a runner on days like today. Averaged 6:38pace for the run.  Really didn't feel any tightness in my knee during the run.

9/14
10 miles

Beautiful run this morning.  Foggy when I took off, but once I got out of my neighborhood the sun was shinning!!!! Felt really good running too and the knee felt good.  Ran my south loop before work.

9/13
6 miles

Ran with Wes Tibbetts again on the Hillside trails.  Easy conversational pace and nice to be on the trails.  My knee was still a little tight, but I feel it getting better.  Gotta keep it easy!

9/12
7 miles

Easy 7 on the treadmill before school again.  I felt pretty good.  Gonna run outside tomorrow and all weekend I hope.

9/11
6 miles

Same same!  Easy on the tread.

9/10
6 miles

Same as yesterday.  I did my Quad strengthening exercises afterwards.  Real sore from wrestling last night with my team.

9/9
6 miles

Same old story six on before work on the mille.  Knee felt pretty tight. Must be from running a little longer on sunday.  I guess I still need to keep it real easy.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Anchorage, Alaska, United States
Age- 41 Occupation- Phy Ed/Athletic Director/Wrestling Coach @ South Anchorage High School

Blog Archive