September 2nd- September 8th

Mileage for the Year 2013
2,352 miles

Mileage for the week 9/2- 9/8
46 miles

9/8
10 miles

Ran my South loop.  I've been doing some leg exercises to help rehab my knee and I believe that's why my legs have been tired lately.  Been doing leg lift variations and body weight squats, etc... Felt okay during my run.  I did feel some tightness on my knee, but nothing bad.  Gotta keep it easier for awhile.

9/7
6 miles

Ran to Huffman and back before work this morning.  Getting colder in the morning for sure. Kept it easy.

9/6
6 miles

Ran with Wes Tibbetts today after school.  Met him at Service and ran on the hillside trails. Kept it real easy, but fun to run with someone and be on those trails.  Knee felt fine too.

9/5
6 miles

Easy before school

9/4
6 miles

Easy before school

9/3
6 miles

Easy before school

9/2
6 miles

Easy before school.  My knee felt good.  Just a little tightness, but barely noticed.  Gonna keep it easy all week.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Anchorage, Alaska, United States
Age- 41 Occupation- Phy Ed/Athletic Director/Wrestling Coach @ South Anchorage High School

Blog Archive