November 11th- November 17th

Mileage for the Year 2013
2,916 miles

Mileage for the week 11/11- 11/17
51 miles

11/17
8 miles

Was able to get a pretty good night sleep. Nice to be home.  It was about 8 degrees above when I ran, but sunny.  Had a great run today and felt good. Kept it easy.

11/16
11 miles

After wrestling was done today, I was able to jump on the treadmill and run another progressive run before we left for the airport.  Felt good.

11/15
9 miles

Made it to Barrow!  Ran a progressive 9 miles on the treadmill in their weight room.  Real nice school. Treadmill would only go about 6:25 pace at the fastest.  Felt good.

11/14
6 miles

An easy run to Huffman and back before getting things ready for Barrow. Amazing how busy I can get.  Need a slow down.  Thanksgiving week should allow for that.  Felt good running.

11/13
10 miles

I ran my south loop after practice.  I admit it's hard to run after a long day, but once I'm outside running it's the best feeling.  Wore my Nike's with screws and they worked good.  Felt awesome!

11/12
off-  Just too much to do.  Snapped my 70+ day running streak, but it's all good right now.

11/11
7  miles

Ran after practice.  It was after 6pm and I'm exhausted, but felt good running and better afterwards.  That's what running can do.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Anchorage, Alaska, United States
Age- 41 Occupation- Phy Ed/Athletic Director/Wrestling Coach @ South Anchorage High School

Blog Archive