November 25th- December 1st

Mileage for the Year 2013
3,020 miles

Mileage for the week 11/25- 12/1
61 miles

12/1
10 miles (4 @ Tempoish)

Woke up and ran around 9am.  Still really cold outside and I didn't want to bother with it.  My first 5 miles were easy around 7 min. pace.  Then I ran the next 4 at (5:52, 5:44, 5:39, 5:30) and it felt very comfortable  almost too easy.  1 mile cool down. Pretty good shape right  now for just running nothing specific.

11/30
7 miles

An easy 7 miles after wrestling practice today. Felt good.

11/29
13 miles

-2 degrees at the start.  I forgot what it was like running in cold weather.  It took a few miles to warm up and not feel the cold.  Ran my Boston prep route.  Felt pretty strong and ran somewhat easy.  Started at 7:30 pace and progressed down to 6:30 pace.

11/28
10 miles

Woke up early to get my run in before the kids woke up.  It was dark when I started but started getting light half way through.  It wasn't that cold, but a cool brisk head wind in parts of run. Started easy, but progressed down to 6:30 pace.  Felt good.  HAPPY THANKSGIVING!  I'm gonna try not to eat a ton of food today.

11/27
6 miles

Got it in during lunch today.  Felt great and wish I had time to run longer.  Looking forward to the next 4 days, so I can get outside and run longer.

11/26
7 miles

Felt good on the treadmill today.  Started at 7:30 pace, but progressed down to 5:52 pace.  Next chapter begins.

11/25
8 miles

Ran after practice today. Went to Dearmoun and back.  Felt pretty good, but footing isn't the best on sidewalks right now.  A little mushy.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Anchorage, Alaska, United States
Age- 41 Occupation- Phy Ed/Athletic Director/Wrestling Coach @ South Anchorage High School

Blog Archive