December 2nd- December 8th

Mileage for the Year 2013
3,063 miles

Mileage for the week 12/2- 12/8
43 miles

12/8
off-  Friend was up from California and I showed her around AK a little.  I'd would've liked to run, but it's not a big deal right now.  Almost official day to start!!!

12/7
off-  North/South wrestling tournament ALL DAY.  7am-12pm.

12/6
10 miles

Great run again today before work. Started at 7:30 pace and progressed down to 5:24 pace.  My last 3 miles were under 5:40 pace and my last mile was 5:24.  It was on a treadmill, but felt so easy.  It's great to know I'm going into my marathon buildup in pretty good shape!

12/5
8 miles

No School today, but I didn't know until I was already at school and on the treadmill.  Nice to get the run out of the way early anyways.  Ran at recovery pace, but I felt great!

12/4
10 miles

Great run this morning.  Started at 7:30 pace and progressed down to 5:52 pace.  Would've loved to run longer, but had to get ready for work.

12/3
8 miles

General Aerobic before work this morning.  Started at 7:30 pace and progressed down to 6:15 pace.  Love getting my run done in the morning.  Great way to start the day!!!! I feel real good and I'm motivated to start this training buildup in a couple weeks.

12/2
7 miles

Easy 7 before work today.  Felt really good. Good playlist on the iphone:)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Anchorage, Alaska, United States
Age- 41 Occupation- Phy Ed/Athletic Director/Wrestling Coach @ South Anchorage High School

Blog Archive