December 23rd- December 29th "Week #2"

Mileage for the Year 2013
3,248 miles

Mileage for the week 12/23- 12/29
74 miles

12/29
18 miles

Felt much better this morning. Ran my boston prep route and felt really good.  Finished up the last 5 miles on the treadmill.  Started at 7:30 pace and progressed down to 5:42 pace.  Last few miles were all sub 6.  It felt pretty easy too.

12/28
6 miles

I was very sick last night puking a few times.  Stayed in bed from 5pm until 9am.  Felt better when I got up, but still weak and fighting a bug.  Felt okay in the evening to run an easy recovery pace 6 miler.  Hopefully it's just the 24 hour bug I got.

12/27
11 miles

Ran before work again.  Started at 7:30 pace and progressed down to 6:00 min pace.  Felt good and it was nice and warm in my garage.  Lost a lot of water, but had my water bottle to keep hydrated.

12/26
7 miles- recovery

Easy super easy recovery pace.  For some reason I woke up at 6am and felt wide awake.  Had a couple of cups of coffee and decided to run before work today.  Felt good.

12/25
15 miles

Had a great night with my kids and a great Christmas morning too!!!! It was -11 out when I wanted to run, so I did it all on the treadmill.  Started at 7:30 pace and progressed down to 5:36 pace.  My last 4 miles were under 5:50 pace.  Felt really comfortable and somewhat easy.

12/24
10 miles (10 x 100m striders)

Great way to start my day. Coffee and toast while watching a little TV.  Then got after my run.  Just General Aerobic pace with some striders. Felt awesome running.  Wish I could've run longer, but need to stick to my plan.

12/23
7 miles

Very busy day getting some last minutes xmas shopping done.  Had time in the evening to jump on the treadmill for an easy recovery pace run. Felt good.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Anchorage, Alaska, United States
Age- 41 Occupation- Phy Ed/Athletic Director/Wrestling Coach @ South Anchorage High School

Blog Archive