December 16th- December 22nd "Week #1"

Mileage for the Year 2013
3,174 miles

Mileage for the week 12/16- 12/22
61 miles

12/22
13 miles

I didn't feel good at all running.  Ran my route along side the truckee river.  Beautiful and sunny, but I was tired from the last few days.  I also didn't really realize that it's 4,600 ft elevation.  Not sure if that had anything to do with it.  I just ran out of time to get my 17 miler, but I'm still happy I was able to run while down in Reno for wrestling.

12/21
6 miles

Was suppose to be recovery pace but ran too fast I'm sure.

12/20
10 miles

Was able to get away and had a great run along the river again.  I felt very strong and was running low 6 minute pace.  Love those kind of runs.

12/19
6 miles

Made it to Reno.  Tired from travelling all night.  Ran along the Truckee River.  Nice to be outside.

12/18
12 miles

Last day of work for awhile!!!!!! Busy day though.  Couldn't start my run until 6:30 tonight.  Still below zero outside, so I did the whole run on my treadmill.  Started at 7:30 pace and progressed down to 5:56 pace. Kept it comfortable the whole run. Head to Reno tonight for wrestling tournament.

12/17
8 miles (8 x 100m striders)

General aerobic pace on the treadmill today.  -11 out at my house, so I stayed in.  Felt good to run the striders too.

12/16
6 miles

I had just a window during lunch to day to get this done.  Ran super easy and felt good.  1st day of training in the books.  Here I go........

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Anchorage, Alaska, United States
Age- 41 Occupation- Phy Ed/Athletic Director/Wrestling Coach @ South Anchorage High School

Blog Archive