November 18th- November 24th

Mileage for the Year 2013
2,959 miles

Mileage for the week 11/18- 11/24
43 miles

11/24
10 miles

I ran my south loop.  I felt good, but tired from the past 3 days with wrestling.  Plus, the sidewalks weren't plowed so kinda had to work harder.  It's good though.

11/23
off-  Didn't get home from Palmer tournament until 11:30pm.  Tired.  Team did well though and we took 1st place in the biggest tournament of the season in Alaska.  38 teams.

11/22
6 miles

Another easy run before this big weekend.  Palmer Invitational.  Here we go.  I'm glad I got this run in.

11/21
6 miles

Again I was rushed this morning because of an interview I had to give.  Felt good though.  Easy pace.

11/20
6 miles

Just enough time to run an easy 6 this morning.  Felt good again!!!!! Nice to have it done.

11/19
8 miles

Great run this morning before work.  Started at 7:30 pace and progressed down to 5:40 pace.  It felt so easy too.  I wish I had time to run another 30-40 minutes.

11/18
7 miles

Ran an easy recovery pace before work today.  I felt great and I like having it done early.  Great way to start the day.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Anchorage, Alaska, United States
Age- 41 Occupation- Phy Ed/Athletic Director/Wrestling Coach @ South Anchorage High School

Blog Archive