April 28th- May 4th

Mileage for the Year 2014
1,386 miles

Mileage for the week 4/28- 5/4
28 miles

5/4
6 miles

Another beautiful day.  Ran to Huffman and back after work.  Achilles feels good, but my left heel is kind of tender.  Nice to be running outside though.


5/3
6 miles

Easy run to Huffman and back. Weather was beautiful out.  First run in Alaska this year with my shirt off.  Kept it east and my achilles felt really good as far as no pain.  My legs still feel really dead with little pop in them.  Still need to recover.  Encouraging about my achilles though.

5/2
5 miles

Took it nice and easy.  Probably 8 min pace on the field turf.  Really excited because my achilles felt great! No pain at all.  I'll keep it easy still for awhile.  I need to make sure it's healed so I can go after my goals this summer.

5/1
3 miles

Easy recovery pace on the field turf.

4/30
4 miles

super easy on the field turf at South.  I wanted to test my Achilles out with an easy run and thought the field turf would be a great surface for it.  It felt good actually moving the body a little bit.  Achilles felt fine, but I had some pain on my left heel when I started. It was gone after a mile though.  I may or may not try it again tomorrow.

4/29
Off

4/28
4 miles on the elliptical for 45 minutes.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Anchorage, Alaska, United States
Age- 41 Occupation- Phy Ed/Athletic Director/Wrestling Coach @ South Anchorage High School

Blog Archive