December 15th- December 21st

Mileage for the Year 2014
3,723 miles

Mileage for the week 12/15- 12/21
37 miles

12/21
Off

Stayed up late and no time to run before checking out of the hotel.

12/20
9 miles

After another long day of wrestling I was able to escape for a nice hour run.

12/19
Off

No time to really run. Reno tournament of champions!

12/18
7 miles

Ran my normal Reno route alongside the truckee river.  Felt tired and sluggish, but nice to get outside and run in shorts.

12/17
7 miles

Pretty sore this morning running since I wrestled a little bit yesterday at practice.  These two sports don't mix in that aspect.  Unless I was to wrestle a lot more.  Felt pretty good once I warmed up a little.  Kept it easy starting at 7:30 pace and progressed down to 6:40 pace.

12/16
7 miles

Another good feeling run this morning.  Started at 7:30 pace and progressed down to 6 min. pace.

12/15
7 miles

Nice to get back on schedule and run.  Felt good.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Anchorage, Alaska, United States
Age- 41 Occupation- Phy Ed/Athletic Director/Wrestling Coach @ South Anchorage High School

Blog Archive