December 1st- December 7th

Mileage for the Year 2014
3,669 miles

Mileage for the week 12/1- 12/7
50 miles

12/7
12 miles

I finally used my Alaska Club membership and ran on the treadmill.  They have a super nice Precor treadmill.  I felt really good and started at 7:30 pace and progressed down to 5:52 pace.  I hit the sauna for a little bit to stretch after which was nice.

12/6

12/5
8 miles

Yup, another tired morning.  Once I warmed up I felt pretty good.  Started at 7:30 pace and progressed down to 5:50 pace the last mile.  Gonna be a long 2 days with the tournament in Wasilla tomorrow.

12/4
7 miles

Super tired today.  I need to get more sleep!!!!!!!!! The run did help me feel better though.

12/3
8 miles

I felt pretty good today even after wrestling yesterday.  Started at 7:30 pace and progressed down to 5:40 pace.

12/2
7 miles

Another great way to start the day.  Felt pretty good, but kept it easy. I may try to do a little tempo workout tomorrow.

12/1
8 miles

Back to work today and got this done before.  I felt pretty good.  Started at 7:30 pace and progressed down to 6:00pace.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Anchorage, Alaska, United States
Age- 41 Occupation- Phy Ed/Athletic Director/Wrestling Coach @ South Anchorage High School

Blog Archive