November 24th- November 30th

Mileage for the Year 2014
3,619 miles

Mileage for the week 11/24- 11/30
60 miles

11/30
7 miles

Ran to  Dearmoun and took a short cut home because I was getting tired of running on the unplowed streets and sidewalks plus I had to get Taelynn to dance. Still nice to run outside though.  Had a good 4 days straight outiside.  Back to the treadmill tomorrow.

11/29
13 miles

Snowing pretty good while I was running.  It felt great to be outside in it! Ran my Boston prep route and the footing wasn't all that bad.  Decided to run a little longer today, since I didn't have any plans today which is awesome!!!!!

11/28
8 miles

Was able to get outside and have another good run. Didn't have a whole lot of time so I ran to Dearmoun and back. Felt really good at the end and wish I could've ran a few more miles.

11/27
10 miles

I was able to sleep in a little this morning and I needed it.  Had some breakfast and coffee and lounge a little before I ran.  Ran my south loop and it felt great to get outside!!!! Felt good, but kept it pretty easy.

11/26
7 miles

I'm definetly tired from the lack of sleep and a little stress.  Still nice to get moving in the morning.  Looking forward to the next 4 days!!!!

11/25
8 miles

Felt great this morning right away.  Started at 7:30 pace and progressed down to 5:39 pace.  I would've run a lot longer if it wasn't for school:)

11/24
7 miles

Real good wake up run this morning.  So stoked it's a short week of work!!!!! Gonna try and run outside everyday during Thanksgiving break.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Anchorage, Alaska, United States
Age- 41 Occupation- Phy Ed/Athletic Director/Wrestling Coach @ South Anchorage High School

Blog Archive