December 22nd- December 28th

Mileage for the Year 2014
3,785 miles

Mileage for the week 12/22- 12/28
62 miles

12/28
8 miles

I ran on the treadmill at South because Zach wanted to lift weights.  I kept it easy, but was low 6 pace toward the end. Felt good.

12/27
9 miles

Went to the AK club after wrestling practice.  I was pretty sore when I started from wrestling, but after I warmed up I felt really good. Kept it really easy at recovery pace the 1st half then I started bringing the pace down. Last 2 miles were sub 6.

12/26
10 miles

Ran at the AK club since it was snowing outside and I wanted to keep the running easy.  Started at 7:30 pace and progressed down to 5:40 pace.  I sweat so much in the club.  I probably would've run longer, but it was almost embarassing how sweaty I was.

Wrestled later that day too.

12/25
8 miles

Ran to Dearmoun and back.  Snowed a little this morning. Felt pretty good but kept it easy.  Nice to get fresh air.

12/24
10 miles

Ran my south loop outside and ran it harder then I was expecting.  For some reason I just felt like running fast.  Started at 7:30 pace and progressed down to 6 min pace outside in the snow.  Nice to get outside and run!!!!

12/23
9 miles

Ran at the AK club again.  Started at 7:30 pace and progressed down to 5:39 pace.  I felt really good.  Gonna slow it down tomorrow and try to run longer and outside.

12/22
8 miles

Ran at the Ak club.  Felt good to get legs moving.  Started at 7:30 pace and progressed down to sub 6.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Anchorage, Alaska, United States
Age- 41 Occupation- Phy Ed/Athletic Director/Wrestling Coach @ South Anchorage High School

Blog Archive