December 29th- January 4th 2015

Mileage for the Year 2015
30 miles

Mileage for the week 12/29- 1/4/15
55 miles

1/4
10 miles

7 above when I took off from home today. Felt great to be outside in the sun!!!! Ran my south loop and kept it general aerobic pace.  Felt pretty good.

1/3
Off

Just sore and tired after wrestling practice today. Nice to take a nap and watch a little football.

1/2
6 miles

Decided to run right after wrestling practice.  I wrestled a bunch today too.  I kept it easy and the Alaska Club south is way too hot. I'm not uncomfortable running, I can take the heat. But, I sweat so much and I get to drenched.

1/1
13 miles

What a great run today to start off the new year!!! I went to the west club, since south was closed.  Was thinking of running outside, but it rained last night and looked very icy outside.  Anyways, started out at 7:30 pace and progressed down to 5:27 pace at the end.  Last few miles were all sub 6. The whole run felt effortless.  Here are some key races, I'm thinking about this year.

1. Fargo Marathon
2. Twilight 12K
3. Alaska 10K Classic
4. Skinny Raven Half-Marathon
5. Chicago Marathon

Mileage for the Year 2014
3,811 miles

12/31
10 miles

Over 40 degrees out this morning and slightly raining.  Felt so good to be outside on the last day of 2014!  Ran my South loop and needed Ice bugs.  Kept it easy and felt pretty good.  Hips a little sore from wrestling.  Big Mileage PR for the Year.  Looking forward to new goals for 2015.

12/30
8 miles

Got it done again after wrestling practice.  It's been nice jumping in the sauna after my run and stretching.  I forgot how nice a sauna can be.  Kept the run easy again. Started at 7:30 pace and progressed down to 6:30 pace.

12/29
8 miles

Wrestled live a bunch today and drilled.  I needed to keep moving and get my run started before I couldn't move. Lol. Once I warmed up I felt really good.  Ran easy today. Started at 7:30 and progressed down to 6:40 pace.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Anchorage, Alaska, United States
Age- 41 Occupation- Phy Ed/Athletic Director/Wrestling Coach @ South Anchorage High School

Blog Archive