January 19th- January 25th

Mileage for the Year 2015
165 miles

Mileage for the week 1/19- 1/25
60 miles

1/25
11 miles

Decided to run at the AK Club again because it's 0 degrees out and I didn't really want to get out in it today.  I'm not a big fan of running at the South club.  Too humid.  I felt great thought.  Started at 7:30pace and progressed down to 5:46 pace.

1/24
5 miles

Had a lot of fun last night.  Just time for an easy 5 miler at the AK club.

1/23
14 miles (7am/7pm)

I surprisingly felt really good this morning and awake from the start.  It was a stressful week and I'm sure the way our guys wrestled last night had me feeling good.  Started at 7:30 pace and progressed down to low 6min pace.

Was able to run with Jerry Ross and some skinny raven employees.  It was a farewell to Jerry for working at the store.  Beautiufl night with it snowing:)  Went to Gingers after.  Lots of fun.

1/22
7 miles

Good run this morning.  Decided to keep it easy the entire run.  Pretty lucky to be able to do this.

1/21
7 miles

Felt pretty good running this morning.  Started easy and progressed down to 5:40 pace.

1/20
6 miles

Real easy pace before school today.  I'm really beat up from wrestling.  So, stiff in the morning.  Need a massage and focus more on stretching.

1/19
10 miles

Ran my South loop on the ice with Ice bugs.  Ran at a pretty good pace considering conditions.  I was tired too.  Started at 7:30 pace and progressed down to 6:10 my last mile on ice.  Good to be outside though.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Anchorage, Alaska, United States
Age- 41 Occupation- Phy Ed/Athletic Director/Wrestling Coach @ South Anchorage High School

Blog Archive