April 13th- April 19th

Mileage for the Year 2015
1,064 miles

Mileage for the week 4/13- 4/19
97 miles

4/19
17 miles (12 @ Marathon pace)

Went to 620 to get this done before work.  I felt really good and it was pretty darn easy.  I'm sitting pretty good right now with my fitness, even with this annoying head cold (or allergies).

Here it is:
3 mile warm-up w/ strides
12 miles @ Marathon pace (1 @ 5:52, 5 @ 5:46, 5 @ 5:40, 1 @ 5:33)
2 mile cool down

4/18
8 miles (6 x 20 sec strides)

Went to 620 for the first time.  Awesome place to run.  Felt good and excited for the workout tomorrow.

4/17
18 miles (12am/6pm)

Woke up at 5am to get the 12 miler done.  I just don't feel like waiting until work is over to do it.  I decided to keep it a little easier today since I have a Marathon Pace workout on Sunday.  Started at 7:30 pace and progressed down to 6:15 pace the last mile.  Felt good and easy.

Easy pace to Huffman and back after work. Weekend is finally here!!!!!

4/16
13 miles (7am/6pm)

Both easy recovery pace today.  Felt pretty good during both.  So, busy at times.  Need to make sure I'm still enjoying the process and other things too.....

4/15
20 miles

Long day today and I was going to have a hard time fitting this run in after school, so I decided to get up at 4:45 am and was running by 5:30.  I felt really good and strong.  Started at 7:30 pace and progressed down to 5:15 pace the last 1/2 mile.  Always nice to finish it early.

Easy 5 miler right after school to Huffman and back.  Legs a little tired, but felt good.

4/14
13 miles (7am/6pm)

Both runs were at an easy recovery pace.  I got a sore throat and I feel like I have a small sickness going on.  Feel a little weak.  It's weird though, because when I was running I felt great!!!! I know I'm not getting the sleep I need.

4/13
7 miles

Easy recovery pace before work.  Felt good.  I have a meeting after school and bringing tae to dance, so I may not have time to run again.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Anchorage, Alaska, United States
Age- 41 Occupation- Phy Ed/Athletic Director/Wrestling Coach @ South Anchorage High School

Blog Archive