August 10th- August 16th

Mileage for the Year 2015
2,524 miles

Mileage for the week 8/10- 8/16
100 miles

8/16
20 miles

Created a new 20 mile loop from my house.  Boston prep route to Elmore Extention and then jumped on Campbell Creek trail to Studio 49 and home.  Almost 20 miles exactly.  I had a pretty good long run.  Started at 7:40 pace and progressed down to 6 min pace.  It rained the entire time, but it wasn't too bad.  Legs felt pretty good, just not use to 20 mile runs.

8/15
17 miles (11am w/ 10 x 20 sec. strides/6pm)

Taelynn's Birthday party was a success last night!  Ran from Studio 49 on Campbell Creek.  Felt tired and weak the first few miles and after I turned around at 5 mile warm, I felt awesome.  Did 10 striders the last couple of miles. *Ran into that stupid moose and calf again. Had to detour.

Easy Recovery to Huffman and back in the evening.

8/14
16 miles (10am/6pm)

Was running by 6am again before my In-Service at UAA/Wendler.  Ran the south loop again and kept it easy.

Recovery again to Huffman and back in the evening.

8/13
16 miles (10am/6pm)

1st day back to work at South! Woke up at 5:30am to get running by 6am.  I ran my south loop and kept it easy.  Felt good getting up and getting that done.  A lot colder in the morning!

Easy recovery pace to Huffman and back in the evening.

8/12
16 miles (6am/10pm)

Felt a little better today, but can still tell I'm tired and couging a little.  Ran to Huffman and back in the morning.  Ran my South loop in the evening.  I'm probably gonna run all easy runs this week, with hopefully a real good long run on Sunday.

8/11
15 miles (10am/5pm)

Still sick.  I could really feel it in my chest and lungs. A little burning sensation and I feel tired!!! Kept it at an easy pace, just to get out and move.  Ran my South loop around 1pm and ran to Huffman around 7pm.

8/10
Off- Long day traveling from Fargo to Anchorage.  Plus, I'm sick and I just needed to rest.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Anchorage, Alaska, United States
Age- 41 Occupation- Phy Ed/Athletic Director/Wrestling Coach @ South Anchorage High School

Blog Archive