November 2nd- November 8th

Mileage for the Year 2015
3,136 miles

Mileage for the week 11/2- 11/8
62 miles

11/8
13.5 miles

Great group run today.  Anna Dalton, TJ, Ryan Cox, Jacob Kirk, Corbyn Jahn, Dylan Petersen, Jake Moe, Tony Tomisch.  Ran from Gooselake to the Hillside trails.  Felt good, but a little tired toward the end.  Great week of running.

11/7
9.5 miles (10 x 20 sec strides)

Ran on the coastal trail from Westchester and it was beautiful out.  A little slick, but ok.  Started at 7:15 pace and progressed down to 6:10 pace.  I was keeping it pretty easy, but running faster then I thought.  Felt good.

11/6
6 miles

Long day. I was suppose to go to Fairbanks for the North Pole tournament, but weather kept us in Anchorage.  After work I did run to Huffman and back.  Wore Ice bugs, but I probably shouldn't have because there wasn't much ice.  Kept it pretty easy, but felt good.

11/5
9 miles

I wanted to run outside and I probably should've of.  It was windy and getting dark, so I just opted for the treadmill at the AK club. Got so sweaty.....  Started at 7:30 pace and progressed to 6:22 pace.  Felt awesome!!!

11/4
8 miles (4 @ Tempo)

First workout in a long time........ I felt really good and I kept it on the easier side of tempo.  Ran at the AK club.  Tempo pace was 5:44avg.

11/3
8 miles

Ran in the Ice bugs this evening.  Ran to Dearmoun and back.  Felt so good running in the fresh cold air.  Felt good too.  Started at 7:30 pace and progressed down to 6:40 pace outside in the snow with winter gear on.

11/2
7.5 miles

Nice and easy at the AK club.  Snowed last night and slick conditions outside.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Anchorage, Alaska, United States
Age- 41 Occupation- Phy Ed/Athletic Director/Wrestling Coach @ South Anchorage High School

Blog Archive