Jan. 19th- Jan. 25th

Road to Boston Week #6

Mileage for the Year 2008
263 miles


Mileage for the Week 1/19- 1/25
72 miles


1/25
16 miles

We took off from the dome and did the same course as we did last sunday. Nice and easy. Feel real good after this recovery week.

1/24
6 miles

Nice and super easy on the treadmill. It didn't even feel like I was running.

1/23
11 miles

I felt a lot better in my legs than yesterday. I did the first 8 miles outside (Dearmoun and back with a little extra to make an even 8) than the last 3 on the treadmill.

1/22
6 miles

Ran to Huffman and back and a little extra to make it an even six miles. I took it real easy, but my legs felt tired. Icy out but good to be outside.

1/21
13 miles

Ran at the dome. Nice and easy the first few miles and gradually picked it up. The last couple miles were around 6:05 pace.

1/20
10 miles

Really icy and dark by the time I could run today. 10 miles on the treadmill. Felt really good.

1/19
10 miles (6am/4pm)

Did a double today super easy. First 6 outside in the morning and last 4 on the treadmill in the evening right before dinner. Legs a little tired, but took it super easy.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Anchorage, Alaska, United States
Age- 41 Occupation- Phy Ed/Athletic Director/Wrestling Coach @ South Anchorage High School

Blog Archive