Jan. 5th- Jan. 11th

Week #4 on the road to Boston.

Mileage for the Year 2008
110 miles


Mileage for the Week 1/5- 1/11
70 miles


1/11
12 miles

I was suppose to run 19 miles today and I was really stoked to do it yesterday. I ended up getting the chills last night and believe I have some form of the flu. I rested in bed all day and saved up a little energy to run. Not sure if that was smart or not. Didn't feel that good running either.

1/10
6 miles- recovery

We held a wrestling clinic today for the Goldenview Jr. High School team at South. It was a great turnout! I was able to get an easy 6 done on the treadmill at home.

1/9
12 miles

It was about -8 below and I did 9 miles outside and the last 3 on the treadmill. I felt great the entire run. Overall a little under 7min. pace.
1/8
6 miles

Woke up at 5am to get a super easy easy 6 miles in on the treadmill before work. Tired at first but felt good.

1/7
14 miles

It was 20 below today and I ran the whole 14 on the treadmill. Felt really good the whole run. I ran the last 5 miles around 6:45 pace. Good effort and felt easy.

1/6
10 Miles w/ 10 X 100m striders.

It was cold today. About -15 below when I went outside to run. Ran the south loop with an extra mile at the end. Also, did some striders. Felt good and strong.

1/5
10 Miles (6am/4pm)-Recovery

I did a double workout today. I ran 6 miles easy in the morning before work. Then ran an easy 4 after work. I did the workout on the treadmill and kept it super easy.

1 comment:

Hone said...

I was running with Vin Robinson today and he was telling me that you and Jerry kept online training logs. It looks like you had a good solid week. Take care.

About Me

My photo
Anchorage, Alaska, United States
Age- 41 Occupation- Phy Ed/Athletic Director/Wrestling Coach @ South Anchorage High School

Blog Archive