May 4th- May 10th

Mileage for the Year 2009
1267 miles


Mileage for the week 5/4- 5/10
47 miles


5/10
11+ miles

Ran with Jerry this morning. Took off from westchester lagoon and ran to russian jack and back. I added another 20 min. at the end. Beautiful morning. I'm so glad summer is almost here.

5/9
7+ miles

Ran to Dearmound and back again. General Aerobic. 6:41 pace.

5/8
7+ miles

Ran to Dearmoun and back. General Aerobic.

5/7
6 miles

Ran to Huffman and back with a little extra. Felt really good.

5/6
7+ miles

Ran to Dearmoun and back. Felt really really good today. Legs feel strong, but feet still feel sore. I need new shoes now!

5/5
5 miles

Another easy day to recover. Luke Duffy and I met at Turnagain arm trail head and we ran easy to the lookout and back. Didn't see any bears, but was constantly thinking about them. Not cool. I'm thinking about racing the 8 mile race from Potter to Rainbow on the 26th of May. It'd be fun and something different than the roads. Going to try and get through this week with no hard running. I want and feel like I can run fast right now, but I think if I hold off until the end of this week it will make my summer racing a lot better. Have to play it safe after a marathon.

5/4
4 miles

Nice and super easy today on the mille. I wanted to concentrate and make sure I ran slow and easy. I've been running too fast on my recovery days since boston.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Anchorage, Alaska, United States
Age- 41 Occupation- Phy Ed/Athletic Director/Wrestling Coach @ South Anchorage High School

Blog Archive